Transform AP, Bottomline's invoice processing solution for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, provides functionality for capturing incoming supplier invoices and linking the invoice data directly to EnterpriseOne, including automated 2- and 3-way for PO-based invoices and exception processing with online review and approval of invoices for payment.
Transform AP has been uniquely designed for use both with and within JD Edwards, providing seamless integration and visibility for everyday accounts payable users, while providing the same view of relevant invoice data to non-finance approvers via a convenient Web interface. This processing flexibility supports a company's existing infrastructure investments and helps to maintain a lower cost of ownership by eliminating the need for incremental ERP licenses.
Organizations can also realize improved invoice visibility and accelerated processing cycles, as well as greater enforcement of financial and legal compliance regulations with a fully auditable record of each invoice and payment transaction, both inside and outside of JD Edwards. As a standard feature, Transform AP can also store all related documents associated with a transaction, including POs, checks and remittance advices. Other supporting documentation, such as emails regarding a specific transaction, can also be stored for quick search and retrieval.
Complete Invoice Processing Functionality for Multiple Enterprise Benefits
Transform AP allows organizations to replace their manual AP processes with a digital invoice capture, workflow and storage solution that delivers:
- Reduced implementation costs with proven integration to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Automated 2- and 3-way matching of PO-based invoices increases AP processing efficiencies and reduces errors
- Online G/L coding with integrated EnterpriseOne validation and automated approval routing, including email notifi cations and escalation rules, reduces time to process non-PO based invoices
- No incremental EnterpriseOne licensing costs for non-AP users in the approval cycle
- Use of the familiar EnterpriseOne interface eliminates the need for AP retraining while reducing costs and shortening implementation cycles for staff acceptance testing
- Electronic imaging and archive capabilities remove paper storage and handling costs
- Storage of multiple related document types, including purchase orders, check copies and remittance advices as well as other ad hoc documents provides a comprehensive view of each transaction